Learn more about us…
Kvinsland Dentistry, started by Dr. Jon Kvinsland, has been serving Gig Harbor for over 40 years. These days, Dr. Eric Kvinsland leads the practice with a solid commitment to our patients – excellent dentistry, with a human touch.
Our mission is to provide you, our patient:
- Quality Dentistry
- Prompt Service
- Outstanding Patient Experience
When you make an appointment with Kvinsland Dentisty, you will experience dedicated time with our team. Both Dr. Eric, the hygienist, and our staff will always give you our full attention. We are committed to providing you the latest techniques and advancement in Dental care. We are conservative, and always work to provide the right treatment, never over-treating. Our on-going education and technical advancements ensures we will provide the best, most appropriate care for you.
Dr. Eric Kvinsland
Dr. Eric Kvinsland was born and raised in Gig Harbor. After graduating from Gig Harbor High School, he attended Washington State University to earn his Business and Human Resource Management degrees and Pacific Lutheran University to pursue a chemistry degree. Dr. Eric graduated from the University of Washington School of Dentistry honored with the Guthrie Award for Restorative Excellence.
Today, Dr. Eric continues to further his training and education ensuring that he is providing the best and most current dentistry available. In addition to his active involvement in several restorative based dental study clubs, he is currently President of the Pierce County Dental Society, sits on the Washington Dentists Agency Board, and serves as a delegate for the Washington State Dental Association.
As an integral member of the Gig Harbor Community Dr. Eric currently serves on the Board of the Pierce County Dental Society, Communities in Schools of Peninsula, and The Point Defiance Zoo Society. He is active throughout his church and bible study.
Dr. Eric enjoys spending time with his wife and their four children. He is a certified pilot and loves the outdoors: fishing, hunting, skiing, golfing, or boating. He loves all aspects of family dental practice and has special interest in dental implants and restorative dentistry.
Our Commitment to Community
You can’t help but run into Dr. Eric and his family around town! Giving back to the community that is his life long home is a priority to Dr. Eric. A few of our favorite programs include:
- 1st Grade Oral Health Program. Dr. Eric is great with kids! In addition to raising his own children, he volunteers with the Gig Harbor schools in teaching Oral Health to 1st graders.
- Gig Harbor Chamber of Commerce.
- Eric is a board member of Community in Schools of Peninsula and The Point Defiance Zoo Society.
- In the dental community, Dr. Eric is currently President of the Pierce County Dental Society (PCDA). Dr. Eric is a delegate of the Washington State Dental Association (WSDA), and sits on the Washington Dentists Agency Board. In addition to being members of the American Dental Association (ADA).