Correcting Tooth Discoloration
What is it and when is it appropriate?
- Tooth whitening can be used to correct teeth discoloration, which can be caused by staining, natural aging, or chemical damage to teeth.
- The whitening agent brightens your teeth without altering tooth structure or existing dental work in any way.
What is the procedure?
- We begin by taking molds of your teeth. Your custom whitening trays will be ready for you to pick up in a couple of days.
- A special whitening agent will be provided for you to use in your custom trays.
- We recommend 20-30 minutes of wear per day. When your teeth reach the desired brightness, only occasional treatment is needed to maintain your new smile.
Common Concerns and Questions
There are over the counter bleaching agents available, however these products can produce uneven or inconsistent results. It is best to use professionally provided products.
The Top Source for Teeth Whitening Treatment in Gig Harbor, WA
As the world of cosmetic dentistry has continued to evolve, more and more people are choosing to whiten their teeth. Our professional staff takes immense pride in assisting patients throughout Gig Harbor, Tacoma and all the surrounding communities. Once we develop custom whitening trays to suit your smile, it’s only a matter of time before your teeth begin to shine.