We remain committed to your health and safety.
We have been through a lot these last few months. And while so much has changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to you and our staff’s health and safety.
Our office continues to follow and adapt new infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
Learn more about our infection control steps.
Effective May 18, 2020, our office is open! You will experience the following changes to help protect our patients and staff:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some health screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you arrive.
- We will be administering a non-contact forehead temperature upon appointment arrival (until further notice).
- Hand sanitizer and hand washing is available when you enter the office.
- Our waiting room will temporarily not be offering magazines, children’s toys and so forth, due to difficulty in disinfection.
- Appointments are managed to allow for social distancing.
We look forward to seeing you, if you have any questions, please call our office at 253-851-9171.
Welcome to Kvinsland Dentistry. A quality-focused, caring dentist office in Gig Harbor, WA
The moment you enter Kvinsland Dentistry, you know you are in good hands. Our entire staff works hard to provide professional, quality dentistry, in a calm caring environment.
As a premier Gig Harbor dentist, Dr. Eric Kvinsland continues the tradition his father started over 40 years ago. Dr. Kvinsland’s dedication to quality dentistry has earned him the trust of our patients and the respect of the dental community throughout Western Washington.
We’d like to welcome Dr. Amelia Skifstad to our dental office. She graduated from UW’s School of Dentistry and has recently been working with low income communities and international relief work.
“I share Dr. Kvinsland’s values in providing the best dentistry available based on our patient’s needs. I am excited to be a member of this incredible team and establish my home in Gig Harbor.” ~ Dr. Amelia Skifstad