Preventative and Restorative Treatments
The internet has opened up a world of information, creating an easy way to research various topics. Keeping this in mind, our team has provided the following links to our preventative and restorative treatments to help you learn about our modern capabilities. Have no doubt, your comfort and care is of the utmost importance. You can always rely on our team to administer unmatched care!
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
Beauty and looking youthful are on the minds of many patients especially when it comes to their dental health. Luckily, cosmetic dentistry has been evolving over the years aimed at helping patients improve their smiles. There are several benefits of choosing cosmetic dentistry procedures including:
- Produces results- Cosmetic dentistry offers the results patients are looking for when it comes to fixing their chipped, crack, broken, or discolored teeth. It reduces the signs of aging, allowing patients to feel more youthful.
- Restores self-confidence- These procedures take away the embarrassment that patients often feel with their chips, cracked, or dull teeth and restores their confidence. You’ll find yourself smiling all the time!
- Leaves long-lasting effects- These procedures last as long as 10 years with the proper maintenance.
- Short recovery- Downtime from these procedures is very minimal.
- Improves diet- With a full set of teeth, you will find it easier to eat which may lead to better food choices.
- Improved dental health- Cosmetic dentistry procedures help protect you from future dental issues including damage to the teeth, gums, and bone.
If you are interested in cosmetic dentistry services and would like to know if you are a candidate, contact our office in Gig Harbor, WA today!
Explore our Preventative, Restorative & Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments Offered throughout Gig Harbor, WA
If you would like to learn more about our full suite of preventative, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry services, don’t waste another moment. Be sure to browse each of the following sections to explore our dental capabilities. Are you interested in gaining your best smile? Perhaps you’re a strong candidate for modern dental implants. Whatever the case may be, Dr. Kvinsland and Dr. Skifstad have got you covered every step of the way.
As always, you’re more than welcome to contact one of our knowledgeable staff members with any additional questions, comments, or concerns. Our certified team is standing by to assist patients throughout Gig Harbor, WA and all the surrounding communities.
Teeth whitening can be used to correct teeth discoloration. It can be an effective treatment to restore brightness and brings your smile alive.
The ideal prevention tool for kid's teeth. Sealants are a pain free way to protect the chewing surfaces of teeth from decay.
Where damage has occurred, resulting in lost or broken teeth, bridges can be used as a long-term solution.
Bonded composite fillings are an excellent choice for repairing cavities and chipped or broken teeth.